Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pokemon Silver Cheats Graphic



Although the world runs and everything changes ...
constant sine wave is my life.

few days ago once again host the seat of the association in the magical "Come Together" in the Green Górze.Tak yes, the same ones with whom I made two calendars with autism. This time
tried to do a session for the Easter cards. Whenever
talked about how hard you work with children with autism, so often the caller looked at me in disbelief.
remember the last fabulous calendar and Calicznekę in it? Then I had a few seconds for the picture ...
This time the session has been documented Film.
See for yourself this uncontrolled, but very wonderful in terms of emotion and energy chaos.

As part of the Christmas Cards - Cards for Christmas, we want to encourage you to send wishes of "traditional channels" and recall the fact that we collect funds for the renovation and adaptation of Willa Sucker for people with autism.

appeared in the film, our female Salsa:)

really like these people ... we, therapists and Sebastian.
Cards will be ready tomorrow (Issue 1000sztuk).

occasion to say that I participate in a photo competition on the subject of autism.
I am now at the stage of selection of pictures ...
Keep your fingers crossed.
---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
recently.
recently met with an acquaintance who was at the time of flowering of the photo-graphic was my regular customer.
Today, as my colleague said she observed a change in me "style."
return highly artistic (too big in terms of recognition for me), but
but it is accurate.
Already a long time I felt tired rules ...
But how to explain to customers like Ms. Young, bright tone that fits the most to me, I like to burn out or exaggerated the contrast?
Luckily I was able to abandon the explanation and went to their own tastes ...
immediately lepiej.Czuje more free.

Funny is not it? I'm so ordinary and simple, and so "complicated" I see.




------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
know how it is with success?
few percent of talent, the rest of the work, determination and luck. Exactly
Happiness with a capital S. ...
There you here and there, such as arrays talenciki buried "Walbrzych", "smelter", etc. ..
as if hidden in a handbag.
Two of my girlfriends przefantastycznie bake and decorate cakes,
Another has a genuine talent for writing, the witty repartee, and to the need and nature of knowledge and intellect.
And what do these wonderful earrings grandmother habits that riding on a bus watching the pace of the glass.
always saddened me that so many cool people never develop wings ...
So it was, is and will - do not Let us be realistic.
I became perversely, and someone thought about me in this context.
Because we know ... the truth is so simple.
Being here in Glogow I have no chance to force their way.
At work in his own way.
in this country have achieved everything I could ... Pyaa.
Me ... as a mom and Bartusia Marcinek.
As a single mom. As a mom
child with Down syndrome.
As a woman, who for years lived with the images.
Next, I believe that you have to chase dreams that do not fall from the sky.
Change what change is possible ... to accept, what impact do not have.
I do not have the impact that Marcinek needs me so much.
have an impact on how it will look like mine and their lives (sons).
so much I wanted to look any different than here ...






You can comment będę.Spacer not sentimental after Glogow.


And one more thing - I discovered that this blogger I recommend:
awfully nice to me ... the more that today's entry of the Talents Our Polish women (both small and large).
And which of us does not love purses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment