Saturday, April 16, 2011

Holographic Religious

Mario Vargas Llosa - "Praise stepmother"


Author: Mario Vargas Llosa
Title: "Praise stepmother"
Number of pages: 188

read "In Praise of her stepmother," a week ago, so I managed to calm down a bit after what my eyes and it served Mr. Llosa psyche. True, this novel really is too rampant, perverse and promiscuous. I would add more of each other, that is quite distasteful. Attracted me of course located on the cover of the book password "This novel should be burned. Do not read it. Put it on the shelf. "I thought to myself that after all this is not a story that saved on paper, it could arouse in me any disgust or revulsion. And yet it wrong. This does not mean that I regret that when I reached her, oh no, on the contrary, it was a pretty interesting literary adventure;)

book is very interesting form. The main thread of the novel, which includes the story of three heroes, Rigoberta Don, his wife, Lucretia, and Fonsita Doni, the son of Don Rigoberta from his first marriage, interweaves with chapters in which we find illustrations, images are adequate to the main thread of the novel, along with extensive descriptions. Images and accompanying analysis complement the whole story, plus all further saturating already seething with eroticism everywhere. This, in turn, loses its delicacy and subtlety, when it starts to appear in the relationship between the stepmother and her stepson. Fonsito interesting world, a little boy, unexpectedly falls in love with Don Lucretia. This is obviously a first love Fonsita, the first boys' fascination that slowly begins to escalate into an affair with my stepmother. Donia and Lucretia, a mature woman, in her forties, seems to re-live the excitement of love drawing satisfaction from an act of adoration of the little boy. Everything has its limits, however, that in his novel rapidly than Llosa, letting all the brakes and weaning in a corner somewhere decency. But we can not fail to notice that in all this frenzy of imagination, the author left the a small gate, which somehow justifies his daring deeds. Because as we read on the cover of the book "Mario Vargas Llosa had to write this book with a smile sophisticated fraud which there is nothing that the reader has to spoof."

question arises why all this, where the idea for such a story? With a desire to show something new, forbidden, as no one had dared to write about? Will behind it something more? I accept the version that the author's aim was to show that youth, even this very early, does not always go hand in hand in innocence. I wrote that I accept, because after all, not entirely satisfied with this interpretation to me. I think that after finishing the book, the only thing that remains in the reader's mind a scene from the erotic life of stepmother and stepson, which effectively push all the clever interpretations of the second plan. Well, unless I'm just a hidden pervert;) One must, however Llosie admit, intrigued, encouraged, and also did it in such a way that's probably for the rest of my life I will remember what it was, "Praise stepmother." Despite

all my disgusted, I urge you to read. A range of emotions guaranteed! ;)

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment