Friday, April 15, 2011

How To Unlock Bag Combination Lock



nice to watch your pictures wrapped in paper. "

Inspired autism (and the activity of the Association Come Together) and his son Bartholomew decided to do something useful today.
Session fall off for home after that because of Martin's poor health.
started on the explanation what is autism ...
; ; that people with autism are like in a cage, and unfortunately can not "use the world" as we ...
Bart imagines that he is locked in a glass pudełku.Faktycznie glass barrier was present.
saw everything that was going around, but I imagined that for some reason can not interfere with the outside world ... for example, by the fact that people do not know the language ...
My 10latek did a fantastic - even shouted for help.
result of this experiment is the poster:


Coincidentally I discovered on the occasion of acting talent Bartek. If
I was just tempers ... but in the end, it is my son, so what? :-)

As if all the newly discovered his face ... I am delighted, truly amazing option provided zachwycona.Ma obiektywem.Zresztą probably do not need to convince you, just stop for a moment at the above photograph.
valuable face - really.

On Monday, Easter cards get a shipment in children with autism - do you remember I wrote about this ... If someone would like, please contact us.
session tomorrow with my muse, Claudia.
will visit on Sundays for breeding dogs.
And in the near future act of a beautiful woman ...
Stated that, I will arrange a free act, provided that I could publishing the photographs in the portfolio. She applied
friend of my beautiful, ethereal blonde ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment