Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boxed Brownie Mix Ideas

Sunday is for us.

much new now I'm reading and what I read, waiting in line to write. Sador Marai, Natsuo Kirino another , and surprisingly good debut of Mr. Dolan, "Bad things happen," .

And wydumałam myself that but I want to read "Balladyna and Romances" Ignacy Karpowicz, see for yourself whether a dog or otter.

Nawal everything he could to nawalić also makes me want to continue to straighten coils. Or drop everything and go to Thailand, to sit on the beach under a hut of reeds and weave wicker baskets of staring at the water. And nothing and no one need and not want to, but that was ...

A straightening rolls back to the books known and loved as the old friends. Just before the moment of regret that "We're all suspects" Joanna Chmielewska I know by heart - ever since I read this book for the first time some twelve years ago, back to it and come back, like a little boomerang. I wanted to write it up here, but I have a feeling that everybody knows her, and without my writing. Or maybe ... "We're all suspects" is the best example of this wonderful humor Chmielewska, once laughed myself to tears, now we just smile a little, in the end I know all these jokes at random.
"-Why is he so licketh? - Danka asked me in a whisper, looking suspiciously at Kazia, who had finished his bread, he immediately began Alice's Breakfast.
- stone age 'mechanism - I answered without hesitation - he had ancestors cannibals. He saw the deceased and the He immediately wanted to eat. "
Joanna Chmielewska, we are all suspects, Polish Publishing House, 1991., Warsaw, p. 31
Chmielewska Books I read a lot, but apart from some early twenties I do not get the rest of the attracted. She had time to write like a roll of tape, and although I will not deny that even the later "Harpies" and "The Great Diamond" can be read with interest, that's not the same Chmielewska, whose books I know by heart. Or "Wild protein", third book in which characters from the madness in his eyes move the fence, is the work of art. I fell off the chair laughing. But then ... Exactly. In total, somehow in the '90s Chmielewska wrote wonderfully bizarre book, all I would recommend, without exception.
A screening of "We're all suspects," "Date with the devil" TV Theatre'd love even saw, what is this okroili and wymodzili. To turn around.

Also once again pulled in a couple of evenings and travel by subway "Catch 22" , invariably strikingly good, invariably bittersweet, invariably gives rise to the joyful giggles, invariably hair bristles on the head. A unique Heller has written a book - the link in the title - I will not repeat itself. But I read, who does not read, there are some books that simply did not know sin, denying the excellent reading. With this book, even hard to cite, since it considers worthy of quotation marks on each side sit yourself on their heads.

also come back to films, four point Bogart and Bacall duo of view again, late at night when the rain drummed against the window panes and even the cats did not issue a blanket from the nose. The first "Lord of the Rings" - I may be strange, but the second and third Jackson's trilogy, I do not like at all. Well, the other may still endure, with difficulty. But the "Fellowship of the Ring," I can watch over and over again.
I again refreshed with a little knowledge of Fingarem, but still to write about the "Station Agent" I have no inspiration, though sincere desire in me to loop. The time comes, and then explain it all, exactly why, "Station Agent" is a film best in the world.

and unfortunate ending this long newsletter, as the dust otrzepywania with black and white hits, mainly otrzepałam Bogart, after its joint films Bacall flying through the constant classical genre, the "Maltese Falcon," "African Queen" - I watched this movie for the third time, and probably getting old, because I played by Katharine Hepburn's sister Rose had a non-stop shoot in the head like her to stop at the end so to speak - a bit boring "Sirocco" and I regret that I can not find anywhere else, "Beat the Devil."
A marathon with Bogart quitted the obvious ... So what I conclude długaśny wordcap? Play It Again, Sam.
film may weary at times, but this song ever do not get tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment