Friday, April 8, 2011

Egl_salesblooming Garden Metamorphose




Marcinek with Pikiego effectively done a pillow, of course ;-)
peaks did not react.
Everyone knows how much I love animals, though the love / passion was discovered quite late, because until well into adulthood.
As you can see again and again, you can discover the new "ciągotki.
loving urge you to seek your own individuality ... I love affairs but they are now very popular (game, tattoos, photography).
does not matter if eccentric taste, or Discipline widespread hobby ... important to find the self in this ...
Well, I'm right or not? :-)
I wrote a simple, very much like a schoolgirl, but sometimes simple statements are really accurate.

aside my great affection for animals hostel-(adopted a female cat Egon and Omega), and I found your favorite breed of cats ... Among the syjamy, including dogs, Afghan hounds, of course!


I had already made a Afgan - his name Dyziu. Unfortunately Dyziu psychological predispositions of the reasons have to change your family (living with wonderful people). ... A year has passed and I persistently thinking about this dog ...
And it happened. My family has grown with female Salsa (Konczita Blue Crimson).
In the pursuit of a dream we had traveled almost our entire country - from west to east. Ah
the landscape in Kielce ... those wooden houses ... Something wonderful ...
Just get in a car, motorcycle and explore, admire the beauty of our land ... the matter. Several hundred kilometers Travel
endured great Marcinkiewicz. From the back seat watched and laughed się.Śmiał and slept. Ate :-)

Salsa

I've got a hard job with the puppy, you need to bring calm and healthy dog \u200b\u200b...
Purpose is lovely ... a new friend. Remember
loved the dog ... you have the time.
I greet you cordially and collect on a trip to the Green mountains. Yes yes ... call me again autyści - this time we do together postcards for the holidays!

embrace
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment