Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progesterone Soft Gel Capsule

Foreword.

Book of Herbs "by Sandor Marai read specifically. Slowly. At one time is not worth it, the injury to fly half a book in bulk gold thoughts, and a half pages, once a day ... As early as next year, I'm done.

summaries collection of his life, death, everything that happens in the course, from the trivial to the great words. Especially pronounced rift between me and the author of his faith, which raises the number of fragments, a wise guy when he writes about God, reading his books makes doubly interesting. In the first sentence
Marai wrote the reader, this book would be honest. " And it is, or at least I'm honest I bought this, I believed his sincerity in this.
surprised I total seriousness, however, expect a few przymrużeń eye. No, it is short, about as if stately and thoughtfully. Reasonably and in some way undeniably.

impossible to really review the "Book of Herbs" because it and how. But Would I let me quote a few passages that stuck most in my memory. Not all in one fell swoop, one, one, with time they will meet a little bit.

First pokazałabym you very beginning ... Better dedication I have never seen. Actually, this dedication is perhaps the best part of the "Book herbs?
This book is dedicated to Seneca, because he taught that, without morality, no human being.
I Epiktetowi because he learned about what is in our power. Aureliuszowi And Mark, who learned from Epictetus, which is what is in our power - and he was patient.
I Montaigne'owi because he was a cheerful disposition, and did not worry about what will happen to his work after his death. And in general, the Stoics, who consoled her when there was no solace on earth, and taught not to fear death or slavery, neither poverty nor disease. And two-three men who were my friends and real men. And two-three women.

Sandor Marai, "The Book of Herbs", reader, Warsaw, 2006., Dedication on page 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment