Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Wont To Sea Folwers Pucturs

screaming gulls.

Darly At night the gulls. But as persistent:) morning to continue.
I had to leave home at such an early time, they still do not believe that it happened really. I love the flight schedules. And I was accompanied by cries of gulls.
Is screaming gulls in the flock may be considered harbinger of spring? Please?

And the sun is still beautiful, and that I have a musical mood, Sunny Day in Hell , Argyle Johansen, adequate for the day.



Sometimes I regret that the guitar I can play only three chords on the cross.

and acquires an unhealthy desire to see such a wonderfully loud in the cinema "Drive Angry 3D - is it a symptom of mental illness? But trailer knocked me on the shoulder inventive creators escapee from hell, the Devil's emissary, a strange cult, and for this fast cars, blonde chick and tleniony Nicholas Cage, will be fire, I can feel it.
Okay, admit, I just love William Fichtner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment