Saturday, March 5, 2011

Read Ichiruki Doushinji



Apparently the good people get to know the relation to children, old people and animals ...
I agree with that.

doing a new page on our home zoo, I realized how many creatures we passed through a piece of the floor.
So that unfortunately, that one of the dogs, which wczasowaliśmy at this time, the shelter-turned out to be terminally ill.

That is unfortunate that this bitch was magical ... Such
malunie wonderful thing ...

terribly survived her death. As a child he had
only guinea pigs and hamsters, and is probably, however, other emotions than a dog .... cat.

saturated I seriously doubt whether I should even go to the shelter.
Should animals be taken at this-time, starch have their own ... Vaccines
not do anything.

This is another stage of my focus on the family, because our pets are part of our family.
has thus decided that the bitch Omega, who also came to us at this-time is no longer with us;)
will be our only dog.
I know her, I know it is a suitable candidate for us ...
is known creature was once wronged - no fears, concerns, but I hope that the time everything settled.




for shelter I'll miss you, I thought about all those "friends", whom I met there.
This difficult decision, really.

took up for review and treatment for my kitten. Oh, a lot of us
waiting. It seems that they are healthy and yet at one of the cats had signs of depression! My beloved syjamek
was suspected of having leukemia, because its resistance is very weak.
Infections of the ears, eyes ...

about whom I care.







I do not know where to invest their excess energy ... so do something useful and would not have suffered from this my family.
'll think of something.

much time I spend at home with epilepsy Marcinku.Jego required.
It seems that the great revolutions suddenly I have so much time ...
Yet this very lack of time - for everything.

will show you the way with which the dogs worked this week photographically.


Beautiful is not it? Our breeding
Głogowska Canarów.

And if anyone asks me: shelter, or breeding?
It depends on what is expected from the canine / feline friend ...

keep my fingers crossed for all the shelter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment