Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Caught My Little Sister

Gapa.

Well sure, so I can, I missed the first day of spring.
Yesterday I realized that was the day before 21szy March as spring, so you can miss? Eternal forgetfulness and memory loss to the grave'll send me the other day.

Well, I'll start So the official spring from the third day: for once we get up, clap on two feet, and three sing: "Spring! us again disappeared years ago."
Przywlokła at the end of this utęskniona, wyjękiwana spring all winter long:)
And the sun through the window with me agree. I also świergoty. Even on Sunday
Mr. Grajek on Chmielna actually "Spring" skaldic played with guitar, organkami, nicely gave advice.

for it, I had to catch yesterday, but I could not - write about the "Station Agent", another of the films that are "must see and there is not." Though I really am probably one of the few people who have not seen it before. As the last dinosaur.
But maybe today will succeed? (No Klakier, this time for sure we will succeed!)
Remember the basic signs of spring: Liritio quotes Gargamel.

longer I go myself, break for coffee and a cigarette is finished, the head just to show up an inquiry o. .. (Insert any stupid question.) And then he throws me a glass (if it can be pulled into violence at work?).

Well, what is there to greet the spring? Well, of course, that Edith Piaf, how to the contrary.
Another sign of spring: Liritio listens to French songs.
And you have your own characters that come spring? Maybe dreams are more beautiful or hair round and round?

And forgive me those pipes entirely unrelated to revelations of the spring on the third day, so I came over today. By the summer of unhealthy definitely goes into my passes.

Padam, Padam , incomparable Edith Piaf.



This song to me a few years ago, C. explained, and I pretended that previously did not understand. Apparently it was romantic, ale ja tam nie wiem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment