Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome Address For Recognition

About nefarious Dżentelmenach few words.

Hot ... But since I promised myself in the winter, that a bad word to żarówiaste sun shall say, that although by mid-June I will try to cope with:)

read at the end of the second part Lynch's series of Locku Lamorze. With the "lies of Locke Lamory" coped relatively quickly and it was lovely, although it is such a fairy tale. But really solid, entertaining story with fiendishly, um, not very nice characters:) just so story to me. The second part, however, "The scarlet seas" was perhaps just as addictive, but still worse. Much worse. Tempo shares dorównywało forerunner, unfortunately I had the impression that I am reading a new version of the same story, a little truncated and przeprawionej still very similar to that of the first part. And in addition I smelled suspiciously third part of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" on the Scarlet Seas.

But puknijcie czółko me, 'lies of Locke Lamory "strongly excited, I could not tear himself away, and start as usual malkontenctwa and nasty criticism.
Because really, I think that if, say, A. Dumas returned as a literary zombies trafiłby in person to Scott Lynch, a worthy opponent.
"Lies of Locke Lamory" starting a series of books about evil Dżentelmenach (gang of thieves) has the imagination, what I lack in many books. Malice, Squint eye creativity, imagination, crazy adventure, pathos, and no unnecessary really "charming" gentlemen, which can not help but fall in love at first sight for the style and grace. Also, the world created by Lynch - the first part of this is just the Camorra - no holes present in many other fantasy books. This is a full-scale world, detailed, very similar to ours, it's true, but properly engineered. Professionally written book, so I put it, and with a flourish, without irritating the obcyndalania. How to do something, is on the whole, and Lynch as his book was on the whole he wrote. But I

departing slowly towards the work, with melodies Patrick Wolf in the head, somehow wlazły uninvited and sit. Talented guy, has some interesting ideas, even music. And although
"City" is definitely his best song and my favorite, here I'll show you the "Time of My Life."

Radio Liritio recommended for all ills of the current, former, future and niedoszłymi loves, "I Will Survive" can not hide:)



Just kidding, of course, merit hit Gloria Gaynor for the broken hearts, not diminish, absolutely! Simply, "Time of My Life" Wolf is much more fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment