Monday, May 30, 2011

Fotos De Lactobacilus Acidophilus

Three heroes of cloak and dagger coming autumn.

Mads Mikkelsen, the name of the key. I follow his filmography pretty closely, but did not know her at random. The three Musketeers with him in the role of Rocheofrta heard a long time ago, but only recently saw the trailer.
I'm stuck.

Does a guy whose flagship development is the "Resident Evil" - a film in its genre quite good, even more than pretty, but um ... second bottom rather not say - is a good candidate to create an adaptation of "The Three Musketeers," Dumas?



Trailer explicitly promises a great spectacle, rather loosely based on the original, rather loosely maintained in the real world (flying the ship?), but rather promises to be interesting, but thin share of humor and perverse, I would not expect.

On the other hand is a noble cast, Mikkelsen is probably just a small role, the announcement clearly highlights the Athos (Mtthew Macfadyen, I wonder if fans of Mr Darcy swallow such a variety). For Atos book I've always had a sentiment, as "The Three Musketeers" is a story that in itself annoys me hard fan of hers and I would not have called, but Athos, Milady and Rochefort gained my sympathy. Probably because, as a few from across the crowd created by Dumas, had the nature of a little more complex than building cepa. Besides
Athos, Aramis in the role of Luke Evans, Milady de Winter will play Milla Jovovich (I like it, maybe an actress from the average, but at least it does not irritate the screen, and it also is very grateful.) The Cardinal Richelieu
takes Christoph Waltz, I hope to repeat the phenomenal level of "Inglourious Basterds", while avoiding carbon Hans Landa dressed in cardinal red.
and Orlando Bloom in the role of the Duke of Buckingham from the combed hairs and earrings in his ears. So maybe, despite
some surprises, the end result will be surprisingly good? Surprisingly good example is the fourth part of "Pirates of the Caribbean" - I was, I feel another time. Or "X-Men: First Class" ... So how do you think it will be one of these spectacular films that stick in the seat and is entertaining in its pure form, but at a high level? But challah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment