Sunday, February 27, 2011

Centers For Tables Decoration For Batism



Was I ever at a wedding in February?
I guess the first time.

yesterday hosted the wedding of Martha and Michael.
At each event there are other people, so However, such events are unique.

Orchestra treated extremely seriously its job, which I will not say ... is no longer a rarity.
They played until the guests on the dance floor gave advice.
is nice. Suspicion also
talent of one pair of longer and decided to differentiate them - playing for them. Mr. and Mrs.
around 60 years old danced fantastically ... all styles.
Also at them before I paid attention ... and fight and dance and rockendroola?
woman with this duo was phenomenal, by its very natural and relaxed smile that never left her ...
good beat emotions, and so effortlessly.

unique was the fact that one of the songs dedicated to the young couple made the same cameraman ...
fact - is the voice of Mr. Jacek Stachurski famous ... ciekwe, ciekwe.
young couple was surprised, but probably moved.

on your knees with your style of being knocked my 8 year old brother of the groom.

I liked some freedom to this event, which is inscribed to spend a nice weekend.
congratulate Martha and Michael.

From now on I will recommend to all in February for such an event.

My tattoos, of course, turned at each other and to me.
At weddings are not only accepted but also admired.
I feel like a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment