Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bideos De Paty Nabidad

"How to Marry a Millionaire", dir. Jean Negulesco. N-th session in my performance - the verdict: still funny.

This is a random note, she threw up on me when I was doing something completely different. And actually it was not to be, although the film - not the first time - uprzyjemnił me yesterday (late, of course) night.
"How to Marry a Millionaire." Of course. Most effective remedy for relieving pain, which I was doomed when the promoter pronounced the sacramental "let you write!"

And I, in recent times some grass widow, I can only blame the cat that the keyboard will not tear, significant three letters before the name of MA niespieszno I earn.
I never did not care too much, and when the end of the study of exhausted I just fall months, I do not care even more than usual. But never mind about my story, "How to Marry a Millionaire" once again proved its worth and that I wanted to write. That

Lauren Bacall is one of my favorite actresses has ever written . Coby is not repeated, not the general now another epic in her honor. Just very briefly, quietly, the little powodziki Tap, for which "How to Marry a Millionaire" is cool. Cool, I love that word, although in theory I try to avoid it in the construction of expression. But do not kid yourself, "cool" is cool!

Primo, there is no sentimental scenes, confessions, sighs, rozrzewnień and all that sentimental gibberish, which flooded a large part of even my favorite "romantic comedy."
Secundo, this movie is really funny. Seriously.
Tertio, "How to Marry a Millionaire" is one of those films, which any interested but minimally should see the essence of fashion. So much style on one frame goes through probably only a "Bonnie and Clyde")

Although C. - poor, once forced to watch my joyful adventure Schatz, Poli and Loco - in revenge said half-jokingly half-seriously that "How to Marry a Millionaire" is a triumph of sexist ideology. But hey, he is wrong, maybe just a little bit of weight gain. And anyway, sexism sexism, and light years '50s cinema, theater light year '50. It is important that it is fun.

I wanted to note that there is sun. And at four o'clock it is still clear. And despite the ghastly cold at this time, spring will surely come soon. It must, otherwise go crazy and I'll bite the wall. And we do not want, too bad teeth (And walls).

0 comments:

Post a Comment