Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can Cats Eat Raw Chicken Liver



Apparently only a cow is not changed (although, and here I could argue.)

With a plate of oranges, I saw Slate-ish movie ... About how his father saved the life of the son's heart defect.
Spłakałam the keel of reasons.

Marcinek today

first reminded me of the whole hospital stay in Lodz, where seven years ago "cured" of my heart Marcinek ...
Secondly, this relationship was moved by Father - Son, which we do not have.
There was no ... Finally
reminded me of the whole action is to raise funds for "younger"


think I have noticed that the photo blog turned into a personal list.
Finally, I am not a cow (see line entry).

This will be the most personal entry on the blogu.Najbardziej poruszający.Najbardziej mine.
I gathered for him.

When Martin had four months to me, laughing like crazy.
Guuu said looking me straight in the eye.
I loved him in a red shirt with Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) and frotkowych rajstopkach kolorze.W in the same package was also the Iroquois. We had a wonderful kontakt.Nie
be parted.
He waved his arms and legs ... maybe if entered into, and less like their peers, but probably with the same joy.

told me that he was dying.
Later, however, that we are trying ... to operate.

I watched this movie-this today, this moment, well before I knew how he felt sick boy's father.
missing money.
Helplessness.

hovered at the bedside in the hospital and I held him for łapkę.Pewnie I felt something inside ...
I felt that something goes wrong ...
news of a possible death unless there is not appealed to me at all.

On the day of the operation.
remember how he was dressed.
remember zagorączkował, but even so they took him ...

I remember waiting in the hall.
I remember the candy then devoured.

hours, days.

Suddenly it turns out that this is a stroke.
had to withdraw.

came back for the holidays home.
Martin had zero contact with me. He lay motionless
, and his eyes mastered nystagmus.

Where are the smiles? Where is his wise eyes?

And suddenly.
Where is his dad?

were left alone with the total helplessness.

I look now on the tin in the shape of a cat that seems to me smiling.
teased knows that cats me calm.

cries.
How can you not love their children?
How is it possible that ich. / her father does not care about their lives ...
What are, what they love, what they need.
It's always painful, but I think in the case of a sick child is four-fold spike.

Who has saved? Who has to make a sandwich?
Who is to say, I'm your best friend?

Martin apologized and Bartek hundreds of times for my bad choice ... as the father.
He was probably fa ... Martin
that at least he was sitting.

danced Oh my emotions.
I love them for mom and for dad.

now.
I used to have Marcinek once it is in your body, and sometimes (seem to), he is not there.
sometimes for hours smiling at the ceiling.
Bartek said once that it can sees the ghosts ...
Now, every time you laugh on the walls, Bart screams ... Mom He laughs again with ghosts.

Epilepsy unfortunately I do not want to give him peace, but bidulek fights with her.
He just wants to live. I guess
forgive me all my nieudacznictwa.
may even forgive me for my father.

In the film, the boy's father went to prison.
Are you exit will take over the wrinkled curtain?
Will it interfere with the fur on the couch?
Will he want to waste time on stupid conversations, and even dumber people?
I doubt it ...

So it is with me.
That is with us.

Do you think that why I help the shelter?
- because I can.


Day is a day without dreams stracony.Codziennie margins that we live in a big house ...
That is nicely decorated with a porch and windows. That
Martin has a room experiencing the world that can loiter Bart in his corner and develop their passion for their own space.
That I have a place to drink tea with friends, where to write the book.
That is the backyard.

I know that my Martin also about the dreams of the change.
I know that Bart imagines is the same as myself.

...

after heart surgery I was told that Martin had a collapse.
went to second on a room and saw the tiny corpus of cables connected to a million.
One leg was purple (the unknown sign of stroke).
This awareness that he had cut open the bridge ... That
dreaming about something, when someone standing plastic heart He performed the surgery ..

not dreamed it would be running around ... and maybe about to get someone to love him as much as I do.
In my stack of negligence can not be criticized me one thing - lack of love.

Maybe it's not, but the dancing ... but when I hold him in her arms.
can not speak, but he sees the ghosts:)
can not drink cola, do not eat pizza, but to hell alive.

----------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

tomorrow to a new house goes, one of our females at this-time from a shelter.
This fabulous little bitch recognized me terribly.
I bit that "leaves", though I know that in good hands.

It madness in the block have several cats and dogs (even temporarily), but you know what?
After days full of fluctuations (or crazy or not), today I am happy with some absurd decisions.
I'm glad that so many "our" pieskom managed to find a wonderful DOM.

Ps: Today I write about companies that want to help my Marcinkowi at 1%, but translating it for tomorrow - I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment