Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oscars Singaporebuffetprice

is, and was not to be. Taming

Egon

I had a clever plan not to write a couple of days (minimum).
You gonna survive, after a little bit for yourself.
sometimes even a glass of wine to gladden.
lazy, poodwlekać duties off the communications world, but
but ...
but I got several emails after the last entry, and hard for me to stop changing clothes feet.
I had to fall here (despite the nausea).
Stupu tupu.

In one of the emails read out, that the world will not change for me ...
The honest truth, albeit timidly say that it is not counted:)
course, that I need to bend to the world.
So I bend - so many great cattery in Poland:) hih

Thanks for the list - I know that everyone just wanted to improve my mood!

Omega gladdens me equally effective:)
Little Bears.
But you know me and know that they do not lose my optimism, even as neighbors assail me 10, and 10 more strangers.
not feel much worse at the root, where again I notice that someone is using me (thinking by the way, I'm weak and naive.)
I see her, but I used to not pay attention to - personally I can not stand people teach.
Seriously!

Egon is surprised!

I ran today for the next creative idea and I have already arranged a number of - Equal and disciplined :-) More zdradzę.Powiem not that an idea of \u200b\u200bthe variety series "Anne for itself."

Until then I'm leaving you for a long time. Explore
can of beer, or cus ... People life is to rejoice!
Keep your fingers crossed that the family grew bigger and much!

Picasso called the Peaks.
Devonek Is not wonderful?

Stupu tupu - I want a larger family!


Breeding Roland (in our case will croissants) is waiting:)


Well, I'm running.
Mnóżmy loved, mnóżmy!



THE END

Ps: Pf will live

Already you even do not ask readers to make themselves known ... but it would be Finally nice to know how many of you are:) I do not have to be officially in a comment may be e-mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment