Sunday, January 16, 2011

Volleyball Shirt Slogan

paved hell ... Tomorrow

Hello dear!
There's a reason for disappearing from the blogger ...
It happened here so much ... that I will assert themselves at least a month.

Let's start with this thread.
Due to the fact that in January virtually every year I do not have professional jobs, I decided to give up where pomogę.Mam hands and legs .. I hate to lie - you know:)

As I wrote before I decided to help psiakowi named Edi (dalmatyńczykowi). He had previously
various creatures, with different problems. I am not able to scare up soiling or something like that (sometimes came back to zdemolowanego home). Sometimes in the door I started to cry, but I always knew that it really is not the fault of the animals.

All Monday I waited for Edi. Finally
przyjechał.Opowiadam You all in brief ...
It turned out that a dog is like a run amok, and a large dog.
Unfortunately, no one before him did not castrated and revealed features of a very high sex drive ...

two days was focused only on the dog to reassure him somehow, harness, etc. ..
walked in step with the cloth.
On Wednesday morning I started crying from exhaustion.
Bart was afraid the dog, and I felt guilty. After

house with children should be a haven of peace and security - it's terribly important.
children in your home can not be afraid of anything, because in this age can have lifelong effects on such fears.

decided that Edi must go on - in your life podróż.My with him can not help it.

The semi-conscious, I opened the door - someone did knock knock puku.
Behind the door was a neighbor.
I started ...

On Wednesday, the priest walked our chest after the carol and smelled my dogs.
course, my dogs are responsible for the shitty lawn.
Everything is not ...
It turned out that I am a tenant from hell.

my nerves gave way and said that księdza.Wiecie ass with what I wanted to say?
I wanted to say that for me counts is what is truly human ...
Whether your help ...
And who is to help these poor creatures, who had previously kicked someone?
Well, someone has to ...

quarrel took a really nasty dimension in which I was dire SANEPID, administration, etc.

Anyone who reads my blog certainly knows how to hit me.
I hope I got all the other people, and here it turns out that I hated.

I know that these dogs it was really only excuse.
They hate me for this kind of freedom in the community box.

felt terribly unacceptable ... It is not nice. Bart
say hello neighbor, and that he will not answer - how to explain it to him?

trembling issue with the neighbors, I had to tighten by the end of the matter with the dog Edim.
doggy in Piaseczno is a temporary home.
feel that the Lord of the SOS for the Dalmatians, are also on me, "offended" that so fast I decided to give the dog.

Cramps, and yet I wanted to help ... I

close person to me, again proved to me that she was right ... The man involved in something, he gives his time, energies, and then still have trouble ... In my case this happens repeatedly.
feels like someone clipped my wings - wings undercut this week.
On the other hand, if everyone thought so ... where would be the volunteers?
Maybe you just need good place its energy ... Carefully selected
the people to work, etc. I'm exhausted

bardzo.Mam time in which I would like to work only for his family (except for the first time in my life so I have.)
may actually I am most needed here ..
Maybe then will finally be peace that I dream about for years.

very tried, and now each side of an unpleasantness, but it's nothing.
I'm not a kid and I can rationalize it.

----------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Another very important thing is ...
Available Now DGL 2011 CALENDARS LADIES!

As mentioned before in a number of entries - Calendar for a donation:)
Minimum is 50 PLN.
This can be done through me
jozefowicz.anna @ gmail.com
or visit the shop HOUSE Głogowska Town.

-------------------------------------------- --------------------------

the
Postman









Postman.Gościłam recommend the team last in recording their music video, and Saturday's concert in Lubińkiej Muse.

Gentlemen album was released. The cover is decorated entirely my photos:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment