Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can Acupuncture Heal Torn Meniscus?

Heat .. cold ...

While me and my menagerie sit in a warm house and read the stories Marcinkowi ... other animals freeze.
does not give me peace.
Nękam Was this on facebook as much as possible.

decided to help a few dogs from outside of Glogau, and it is only because in our shelter at least I'm sure that they are najedzone have blankets, they are under the supervision of a veterinarian ...

Wertowałam Moruskowe ads and found several candidates.
We have a mission to rescue the pooch ...

Yes yes a beautiful Dalmatian who is currently very cold.
was abandoned.
choose him just the name of Bartek.

a very long time talking on the phone with Ms. Danuta from stray Dalmatians - What a wonderful person.
has very similar views to mine.

will save this dog ... He arrived at me and I at him with a million others ....

Our Sabuni and Omega have a great time - today it went with me the whole town :-)
Malta and Gizmo in the new house feels great, though the destruction was predictable.
Lejdi also in new home (since yesterday).
toast, which, fortunately, never in a shelter has not been great and apparently the only dog \u200b\u200bwho likes to sit on the windowsill:)
Dyziu is happy.

cats that have passed through our hands are also happy:)

------------------------------------------ ---------
And now for another time beczki.Nadchodzi 1%.
data for my son are at the bottom of the page, but I recommend the payment of "Next Time" and Amicus (both posters were from my photograph).


With the money from 1% this year, I would like to provide teaching aids Marcinkowi rehabilitative.
greet you again, dear ... we pere wolnego.Jutro day I go to the shelter, human society to ensure the cats, do some photos ...
next week waiting for my professional work on the video - sounds interesting?
I'd be about the same team which made the cover plate is entirely composed of my pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment