Saturday, January 8, 2011

Soreness Of Breasts Post- Period

FINALE OF THE GREAT ORCHESTRA CHARITY

My free time is more varied since I'm writing two blogs:)
I take care of it, bu the information is not duplicated ...

http://adoptuj-zwierza.blogspot.com/
---------------------- --------------------------------------------
I wanted to write something about the day tomorrow - the final Owsiak ... kolejnym.Jetem absolute supporter of this event ...
7.5 years ago I heard that her son was born with Down syndrome ... I remember the thoughts I consoled myself that he was going, he said ...
Half a year later my son was lying without contact with the environment.
heart defects after operation was stroke, which is not noticed in time, has not been diagnosed.
Marcinek lay in intensive care at The Boat and all equipment were WOSP with heart.
go back even further ... about 9 years ago.
My Bartek had a month - was in January.
(Marcinek was not then even in the plans).
Bartolomeo was sitting, in a rented apartment, I was alone.
I thought about that, that is the finale, I'd like to help, but ...
but ...
but I was alone with the child monthly, and the stairs in the block I could not even lift truck itself.
O 19, which is one hour before the end I called the godfather.
ran, he helped me ... I threw probably 10 zł and a gold ring.
That finale was on children with congenital heart defect.
July 15, 2003 I gave birth to a child with congenital heart disease.
has paresis, is lying ...
LIVES BUT ...

Let GOCC
TOMORROW !


sad mood after the death of Kolberger (I saw the document).
DIES SOMETHING, SOMETHING IS BORN ...

today i met Ewcia GREAT!

nothing happens by accident ... nothing.


------------------------ -----------------------------------------------
dog terribly Edi ... wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment