Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Central Canal Or Nural Foraminal Stenosis



slowly gets used to the new reality.
For years I have been not so much at home ...
It is a question and January, and some decisions in life.
to conflict with its neighbors have already had time to get used to, but I will not say that it is not unpleasant.
Even today ...
When I walked in the Omega wandered up to us with a sick stray psian paw.
Rana looked dull - as if pogryzieniu.
Unfortunately, I had no phone pocket and had to return home. Rudy
fox went for us ... hobble hobble ...
the way people looked at me as the "margin". Baba in the Russian hat, crumpled pants and scrub on her injured dog!
I managed to stay in their own blokiem.Zadzwoniłam pooch to the hostel.

snow poured more mocniej.Ludzie were returning from church.
I stand with my Omega and red liskiem.Wiedziałam that a bank it past us, one of the neighbors.
racje.Popatrzyli I had on me from humiliation. Something attracted
again ... probably just "zasrają" trawniczek.

Nobody asked if he could help with something.
I felt terrible.

I know that one saves the game, another plays the piano and yet neither one nor the other world will not save, but ...
but if it is no longer a form of blindness?

I understand it all - for all of us, family is important, but ... dammit, whether the family is not part of some larger group?
I know that we have "bad" times, where hard to trust strangers, where school children recorded incriminating video cell, and at the gate waiting for a dealer.
know.

But for whom we want to educate our children? The selfish samoluby
?
really Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity meets conscience Most of our people?

And you know what is the worst in all this? "The fact that I myself can be drawn - can be caught up in it, because today I felt naparwdę any worse, and I should feel the opposite.
I'm not so isolated emotionally, to be ignored. Unfortunately

ore fox escaped.

remember that in 2010 he had no free evenings, the time of the video ...
Now I have, so retrofitting is spiritually interesting titles.
"Time to Die," "Chubs," "Seraphim".

We are not children and we know that need not be all good ...

Fortunately, I have an internal source of hope and joy that never fades.
I must shine brighter.
My son asked me: Mom, whether in this world there is nothing joyful?
This is my big failure.

So for the first time I took Bart to the shelter.
I showed the shelter as a place of "saving" rather than "torture."
So it is in many cases!
not cry, and Bart also did not cry.
saw that there are kennels, is eating, no one bite - just a loud bark.

In catteries of playing with mruczkami.

Bart had the feeling that we're involved in something meaningful - as far as we can.
This is the first positive. I would like to
has blossomed into a socially active person (I do not know how many times I have written to you / I said.)

Martin, one of the attacks of epilepsy (probably), the przyblokował.
Just lie and did not seem a sound.
walked calmly to the subject, counting on the fact that it is a momentary blackout.
seems to think so.

so revel in the fact that heat is that Finally, the house is a corporate policy that all beasts are spokojne.Obserwujemy them - these relationships, the little cat community (rules and relationships).
I love to watch cats (I still are not enough.) Omega bitch very calm.
cat came back to us planted a few days before the sterilization wycieraczkę.Po come together and live in an apartment Piotrka.Ma Salma.Fantastyczny kiciulek name.
there, I'd want another Siam:)

While you need to deal with matters that are important - the most important.
I get a legal possibility that the coins from 1% to be able to invest in Martin's room, in which learning takes place every day (I would like to take place and rehabilitation). It's fun if he had an interesting and stimulating color therapy lights.

By the way, if anyone wants to pay 1% tax on Marcinek (details are at the bottom of the blog.)

And professionally?
Professionally, I got an interesting phone recently.
Somewhere in Poland to build a very large and modern hospice, but before we all find sponsors and investors, you have to start awareness campaign.
One of the forms will be exclusively released an album of emotional pictures.
not about the dramatic pictures of people dying from cancer.
On the contrary ... It is a picture of life.
man, woman, child ... space, emotion, reflection.

I suggested a few pictures and waiting for a reply. Three image heroes
agreed to such use (miraculously).
I was afraid of it because you know how to associate the word hospice, and yet everyone can get there ...
And I and you and your friend.
in what I wrote does not have an ounce of czaronowidzenia. I wish I lived
as long as possible in the happiness and prosperity.

What improve the mood as you do wrong?
I imagine that already live in a house ... not in that awful block, where everything is strange, not mine, where he feels trapped, observed.
lived in other blocks and I know that is not like that everywhere.

smile so, in this world full of absurdity.
Tomorrow I'm recording for the local television on the calendars of women DGL.
pity that just turned me mascara, and her son was somewhere in dust:)
will say that for these cats is neglected:)
I will say that my skin a rest, because the creep 30stce a wrinkle: D

still recommend calendars.
can be purchased at the florist and my mom (street Dlugosz 1 - in front of the bar Majka).

It's like?
you promise me that now every one smiles?
I'm smiling because ...
Because it is snowing so beautifully, even before this block where I live.

Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment